Ten Things you learn when you move out of London (Written by one of our Ex-London clients).
1. People smile back at you when you pass them in the street and shopkeepers will smile and talk to you
2. Neighbours are keen for you to feel part of the community and not just wanting to know how much you paid for your house/car/extension
3. You can drive 3 miles in 3 minutes not 3 miles in 30 minutes
4. Doctors have appointments available and run (mostly) on time
5. Pace off life is less frenetic – people will finish their sentence and not take a phone call when talking to you
6. Your garden is your sanctuary and not your bike and bin storage area
7. Kids can be kids and can enjoy plenty of outdoor space to let off steam
8. Plenty of access to clubs and societies for kids and adults. No more queueing at 6am with hordes of other parents to ensure your child gets into this terms swimming class.
9. Parking. You can park. Easily and without the fear of it being an expensive daily headache in terms of parking meters or parking tickets
10 And finally copious amounts of FRESH AIR – Need we say more?